Oregon Soap Specialties:
- Lavender & Meadowfoam soothing to your skin.
- Lemongrass & Ginger fresh & spicy, our most popular.
- Rose decorated with petals from our garden & pasture.
- Cranberry a facial oil for experienced skin.
- Marionberry & Blackberry our popular fruit scents.
- Hazelnut & Vanilla the Oregon State Nut, great for troubled skin.
elcome to Waters Gulch! We are your southern Oregon source for herbal soaps using rice bran and meadowfoam oils, lip balms using local beeswax, squalane and cranberry seed oil facial serums, and hand-crafted candle pillars. The Applegate Valley gives us inspiration for our skin care line which uses natural ingredients and scents.
Have you switched to handmade? You'll be surprised at the difference it will make. Come see us in person at the Saturday Artisan & Crafter Market, Grants Pass, May through Oct. We are located on 5th Street between E & F.
Our soap and skin care products use ingredients important to the Pacific Northwest - meadowfoam, hazelnut and cranberry seed oils, essential oils of lavender and spearmint, honey and beeswax from local beekeepers, and herbs and flowers from our own gardens.
Copyright (C) 2003-2006 Waters Gulch LLC